We are reaching out to small business owners and members of Employee Resource Groups and other networks within larger corporations who want to invest in our vision of accessible health support for LGBT youth.
What does it mean to be in partnership with RECLAIM?
• Support RECLAIM: Help stabilize RECLAIM’s growth through a financial gift.
• Build Your Reputation: Become known as a supporter of LGBT youth through multiple publicity opportunities.
• Grow Our Relationship: Invite your staff or clients to visit/volunteer with RECLAIM, host a visit from RECLAIM staff, clients, or board members, or co-host a mutually supportive event.
Who’s on board?
The Smitten Kitten has committed to $6000/ year for 3 years, and Davis Law, Min Enterprises Photography, and A Little Starlet have each committed at $1,000/ year for 5 years. We are looking for additional sustaining business community partners or corporate affinity groups to sign on to help publicize and support our business community partner campaign.
Business Community Partners commit to:
• Make a financial gift;
• Invite additional business community partners into relationship with RECLAIM; and
• Explore mutually supportive publicity and relationship building opportunities.
Potential giving levels:
We are thrilled to announce our ongoing partnership with HARDT JEWELRY! HARDT JEWELRY™ is dedicated to raising awareness and promoting acceptance through a tangible medium. The introductory line, Equal Hardt Collection, is a symbol of support, pride, and commitment to all forms of equality and HARDT JEWELRY has generously committed to donating a portion of the proceeds of this line to RECLAIM.