771 Raymond Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55114
- From the West: Take HWY I-94 East, Take Exit-236 on the left for MN -280, keep right and follow signs for University Ave and merge onto Cromwell Ave, turn right at the first cross street Franklin Ave, turn right on University Ave W and turn left on Raymond Ave. Destination will be on the left.
- From the East: Take HWY I-94 West, Exit 236 towards University Ave , Merge onto Cromwell Ave , turn right onto Franklin Ave, Turn right on University Ave, turn left on Raymond Ave. Destination will be on the left.
- From the North: Take Hwy 35 W South, take exit 23A for MN 280 South, take exit towards Territorial Rd/University Ave, Merge onto N Eustis St, turn left onto W Territorial Rd, turn right onto Raymond Ave. Destination will be on the right.
- From the South: Take HWY 494 W, take Exit 66 to merge onto US-52 N towards St. Paul, Exit on I-94 W/US-10 W towards I-35E, keep right at the fork to stay on I-94W, follow signs for Minneapolis, take exit 236 towards University Ave, Merge on Cromwell Ave, turn right onto Franklin Ave, turn right on University Ave W, Turn left on Raymond Ave. Destination will be on the left.
- There is parking behind our building, which you can access through the alley between RECLAIM and Keys Cafe off of Raymond. There are 4 spots with a RECLAIM sign, and you can only park in one of those or you will be towed!
- If those spots are full you can park in the lot just west of that one, which you can access from either University Avenue on the South or Charles Ave on the North.
- There is free street parking on Charles, a half a block away from RECLAIM
- Metered street parking on Raymond Ave
Raymond Avenue is a light rail station along the METRO Green Line in Saint Paul, Minnesota. It is located a block east the intersection of Raymond Avenue with University Avenue, between Carleton Street and LaSalle Street.
Raymond Avenue Station
Connecting bus routes:
16 – serves downtown St. Paul, State Capitol, University Avenue, U of M
63 – serves St. Thomas, Grand Avenue, Macalester, downtown St. Paul, Sun Ray Transit Center
67 – serves Minnehaha Avenue (St. Paul), Smith Avenue
87 – Highland Village, Cleveland Avenue, U of M St. Paul campus, Rosedale Shopping Center